Friday, November 02, 2012

World Vegan Day

Happy World Vegan Month, everyone! Yesterday was World Vegan Day here in our timezone, and with a few extra vegans in Townsville we managed to organise an information table at the university. Stevie and Luc have written up a really great post about it over on the Team Earthling blog. You should really go read that, because it is insightful, it's got all the pretty pictures, and I don't have any of those things to offer at the moment! (Marking, and all that.)

3 comments:

Joey said...

Argh, I completely forgot it was world vegan day yesterday. Maybe time for a belated celebration?

Kari said...

Ick to marking and all that. I'm really glad I don't do undergraduate teaching :) I can't believe I missed it being world vegan day though! Thanks for the reminder, and the link.

Mel said...

Well done on the Vegan Outreach! I enjoyed reading the post and have listened to few of the podcasts on Team Earthling before too.