Monday, May 14, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

Friday night. After dinner, we had a bowl of chocolate and vanilla ice cream, topped with a hot coconut-milky-banana-mango concoction. It melted the ice cream just a little and was sooo good.


After dessert, we watched a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy. This show is like crack. I got totally addicted in my last semester of uni. The drama just pulls you in! After two episodes Andy was a bit tired of it, but the next day he wanted more.

If you have never seen the show, be warned--it will suck you in, too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yup, I'm a Grey's Anatomy freak too - the drama reminds me of Melrose Place - so much sex, so little time.... :)

Amy said...

I haven't seen Grey's but it's mentioned in this hilarious piece.

My favorite "ice cream" recipe is to put in a blender a bag of frozen pit-free cherries, about a cup of vanilla soymilk, a large spoonful of unsweetened cocoa, a bit of almond or vanilla extract, and sweetener if desired. Refreshing and healthy.

Amy said...

I too am a Grey's Anatomy addict. Nothing better than a bowl of cupcake frosting or some choc chip cookies and a dose of Grey's!